In 2019, Bridging Whole Health has launched an aggressive fund-raising campaign in in order to open a clinic by 2021. We are pursuing a diversified funding approach that includes corporate sponsors, foundation grants, and a cultivated pool of individual donors.
Our organization will work to serve the medical needs of uninsured or under-insured patients in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. To truly “bridge whole health”, we will offer integrated & holistic care services for our patients to include:
- Behavioral health counseling (group counseling & individual counseling)
- Primary & preventive health care (adult & pediatric)
- Gynecological services (birth control & pap smears)
- Holistic health services (yoga classes, massage therapy & healing touch)
- Social services
- Acute illness care
- Other services, such as laboratory testing, ultrasounds, and x-rays
Additionally, we will provide adult and pediatric mental health services. Our mental health services utilize a Christian-based counseling approach and are provided by licensed professionals. Our mental health care providers are certified to treat a myriad of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, and many other mental health diagnoses as assessed and screened for by our primary treatment provider.